Monday, March 3, 2008

"Bunnies Eat Chips"

I thought I would try and get Jameson to eat raw carrots again. He loves the cooked ones, but always spits out the raw ones. So I brought some carrot sticks out, sure enough he spit them out. Then I took a bite, thinking maybe he would want to be "just like Mommy" and eat them, but no...that didn't work either. Then I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea and tried to appeal to his love of animals and said, "Jameson, bunnies eat carrots!" He seemed interested and repeated, "Bunnies eat carrots!" I said "yes" and handed him another carrot stick. He looked at the carrot stick and looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said, "Bunnies eat chips".

I guess it's going to be awhile until my little bunny eats carrots!

1 comment:

Grammy and Poppa said...

We are rolling with laughter.