Monday, March 3, 2008

My Sweet Little Helper

The other night, I was reminded of what a sweet little boy we have. It had been a particularly trying day and I had just finished up feeding Jameson dinner. We walked into the living room, that I had just vacuumed about 2 hours ago and see that Tucker has destroyed a paper bag and a huge brown leaf which has left shreds of paper and leaf all over the carpet. No big deal, if your vacuum is working properly. Ours is not.....so I grumble and get down on my hands and knees and start picking up the tiny pieces one by one. I have been working on this a few minutes when I realize that Jameson has been very quiet. I called out, "what are you doing J"? He comes walking up to me and holds out his hand, filled with little pieces of leaf. I took them and thanked him for helping me, and he got right back on his hands and knees and kept picking up the pieces. He is such a sweet little guy and just loves to help.

1 comment:

Grammy and Poppa said...

What a sweet boy! Grammy, Poppa and Auntie Heather are VERY proud.