Friday, March 14, 2008

I spoke too soon.......

So last night, Jameson is in the hallway and says, "oh no!" and points to the wall that has some red crayon marks on it. ( I thought I had hidden all the crayons for supervised crayon time ), so I said, "oh no, who did that?" He said as serious as can be, "Daddy did it, no no Daddy". So I played into it and said, "Daddy did this? I'm going to ask Daddy when he gets home." Then he said, " Jameson did it". I was hardly able to contain my laughter.

So when Christian got home the three of us went over to the wall and I said, " Jameson, who did this?" He looked around, knowing he couldn't blame it on Daddy and said, "Tucker". We just cracked up.

1 comment:

Grammy and Poppa said...

It must be a laugh a minute at your house as this little guy masters the art of "passing the buck"!!